Foundational tools and practices to work more skillfully with difficult emotions, uncertainty and change, leading to increased team performance and well-being.
This program from the SIY Leadership Institute, San Francisco, helps to build the behaviors, mental habits, and practices that promote personal resilience while growing a resilient culture within teams and organizations.
Learning tools to manage stress and overwhelm, while staying motivated and focused in difficult and uncertain times.
Growing mindsets and skills for adaptability and creativity in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous World.
Creating a change-capable culture by growing empathy, trust, and psychological safety in your team and organization.
This 3-part series is available for in-person delivery or as a live online training. Sessions are structured into three 1.5 to 2-hour modules that offer simple, practical, and applied tools for building resilience and thriving especially in challenging times or environments.
I – Develop Clarity
Managing stress and overwhelm, and staying focused in difficult and uncertain times.
- Equip yourself and the team with tools for staying calm and working with difficult emotions in the midst of adversity.
- Develop the skills for harnessing mental clarity and focus in uncertain and ambiguous times.
Outcomes: Tips and techniques for staying calm and working with difficult emotions together with practices to develop mental clarity and focus in difficult times.
II – Shift Mindsets
Mindsets and skills for adaptability and creativity in the midst of uncertainty and complexity.
- Grow capacity to adapt in the face of major disruptions in work and life
- Broaden perspectives to transition from negativity biases to growth mindsets
- Increase creativity and define new possibilities
Outcomes: Build skills and capacities for effectively adapting to change, boosting creative problem-solving and staying agile in a VUCA world.
III – Build Trust
Creating a change-capable culture by growing empathy and psychological safety in your team and organization.
- Understand the role connection can have in building trust.
- Grow capacity to exercise empathy and compassion in challenging times.
- Understand psychological safety and how to integrate it into your team and organization especially during times of difficulty and massive disruption.
Outcomes: Actionable skills for growing empathy and psychological safety in order to create an agile, change-capable culture in teams and organizations.
The program will be facilitated by our lead coach Marko Lepik.
He has helped individuals and teams in different sectors get better in communication, self-management and emotional team-skills in Canada, Sweden, Oman, Serbia, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, India, Thailand, Belarus, Finland and the US.
Depending on the size and profile of your team, he will be accompanied by a SIYLI-trained colleague from the UK, US, Sweden, Finland, South Africa, or Germany.
to your team's location
EU +3 725111273
US +1 2028698272
Asia +6 6660726952